Sunday, December 30, 2012

For your viewing pleasure....

Ladies, I came across a post of the 12 Biggest Bulges of 2012 on the Frisky.com.  Now, normally I'm not a huge (pun not intended, but it works!) fan of the pants bulge... but some of these guys are pretty impressive - and I surely wouldn't throw them out of bed...  and they rival the Banana Republic Big Bulge man I posted about a while ago.... Ladies (an my lovely gay friends), enjoy!

On a side note, I can remember my first bulge... On the beach at Lake Michigan back in my early youth there was a guy with neon yellow speedos that fit very tightly and nothing was left to the imagination.  Like nothing!  I remember his shorts were so tight you could practically see the blood vessels.  Now let me tell you that's a rather distributing sight for someone still in elementary school!

But on to the bulges...

Jon Hamm
I gotta say, I'm not so sure about this one.  Are those his balls?  If so, where is his junk hiding!  Maybe he just has some kind of ping pong balls or something in his pocket.  Strange....


Bjorn Barrefors
Quite impressive Mr. Swedish man who is obviously gorgeous.  But really, do you want that shit swinging around when you are running?  I would think not.

Ryan Lochte

So, I have a not so secret love affair with Mr. Lochte.  So shoot me.  He might be the only man who I would allow to be in a speedo around me.  Hell, he could be butt ass naked all the time for me.

Henrik Rummel

Ahh, how wonderful a time the Olympics was for the Bulge watchers.  I remember this rower (or conoer, or whatever paddle sport this guy was in) who claimed he didn't have a boner on the medal stand.   But do you blame him?  It's an exciting time.

Channing Tatum

It's quick, but Mr. Tatum's bulge makes a quick appearance.  Then again, this clip was from Magic Mike -- which by the way, I STILL need to see.  Then again, maybe I shouldn't - it might get me too worked up.

Joe Manganiello

Another Magic Mike veteran - it's yet another reason to watch the movie... I wonder if the casting agents made the guys drop their pants before they were cast.  Now that would be a job I could handle.

Dr. Oz

Ok, don't blame me for this one - I'm just copying Frisky's list (and adding my own comments of course), but no matter how much I look at this picture, I'm not impressed.  Are they talking about the slight indention in Dr. Oz's obviously too tight pants, or what?

David Beckham

David Beckham can do no wrong.  While I'm not normally a huge fan of a tattooed man, Mr. Beckham can have me any time.  

Mark Wahlberg

It's hard to believe this man used to be Marky Mark of the Funky Bunch.  He could have easily gone the way of Vanilla Ice (and be randomly flipping houses - what?!?).  But thank god Mark Wahlberg went the way he did - he gets better with age, the man is hot.

Andy Samberg

I am not a fan of Saturday Night Live, so I'm totally clueless when it comes to their "actors" (is that even the right word?).  Andy is definitely packing some heat there though.

Justin Bieber

I kind of feel dirty posting this (is the Biebs even legal yet?), but it's part of their list, so enjoy (I guess.)

Kevin Hart

Dayyymmm, do I need to say more?



No comments:

Post a Comment