Saturday, December 15, 2012

The perfect woman...

Men's Health came up with a list of 11 traits that make up the perfect woman.  Do you agree?  Are you the perfect woman?  I'm certainly not, but I do get 6 checks.  Is that passing?


1. You laugh at their jokes -- check... IF they are funny.  But funny can be subjective.
2. You're 2-4 years younger than they are  -- So, I'm looking for a guy 34-36ish... OK... 1/2 check
3. You have a nice smile -- I've been told I have a nice smile, BUT that guy might be trying to get into my pants.  We will give me another half check
4. You have big breasts -- check!  No debate here.
5. You have long legs -- yeah, not checked.  I have short stumpy legs, not quite midget like, but pretty damn close
6. You have your own career and money -- Well, I have a career and a paycheck... no extra money in the bank.  So 1/2 check.
7. You have little feet -- Check..Yes, I have teeny kid sized feet.  Guess the average guy has a foot fetish
8. You're educated -- Check, bachelors and masters degrees.. . but educated doesn't necessarily mean "book educated"  I've met some amazingly smart people who didn't attend college - and some amazingly stupid people that have advanced degrees (have you met some of these lawyers and doctors?!?)
9. You wear red -- Check, I have red but it's not my favorite color and I don't wear it all the time!
10. You have narrow hips -- No check.  I shall have what we call "child bearing hips"
11. You have brown hair -- No check.  I have naturally blond hair.

1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our trades today and earn up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete