Sunday, December 30, 2012

Was my message lost in cyberspace??


So, it's nearly the new year and I've started to take evaluation of my life.  You know, that BS that thing that is so popular every year at this time...  I cannot tell you how many advertisements I've seen for weight loss, organization, and online dating services.  It all reminds me that I'm still 32 years old and still single.  I'm not one to complain about my biological clock - but dang... tick, tick. It can get lonely out here in the big big world without someone to share everything with.

So, here I am taking stock of my life and decide to again be active on OKCupid.  In the last 3-5 days I cannot tell you how many cute, quirky little fun messages I've sent to guys on okcupid.  I'm sure it's over a dozen or so by now.  And how many messages do you think I've gotten back...

guess...

That's right - ZERO responses.  Talk about yet another blow to the self esteem.  Apparently online dating is not for me.  Then again, I'm not good in person either - so what does that leave me?  SOL, I guess.

Anyway, I'm trying not to give up... it only takes one email and one response to get somewhere, here is hoping it happens soon.

On a side note, I have gotten unsolicited responses.... but they scare me.  Either the guy is married and looking for fun, twice my age, or something in his profile makes ME actually makes my mouth gap open (and it actually does!).

Note, has everyone checked out the Nice Guys of OKCupid, where guys who claim to be the good guys are proven wrong by their own answers!  It's pretty funny, and I wouldn't be surprised if I found one or two (or ten) of the guys that emailed me on there.

2 comments:

  1. With bistroMD you will know that not only will you eat tasty entrees, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - View your menu before ordering and pick the meals you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are sent to your door.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to find out a weird little secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of sexy women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete