Monday, November 24, 2014

And... now Lovehoney.com is my favorite website of all time!

So, this weekend I discovered the show "Frisky Business" about the UK's largest sex toy website.  I binged watched the entire season on Sunday. 

When you think of a sex toy website/show, I'm sure your mind goes automatically to some risque, dirty show.  But it's totally not!  The show and the website is geared towards women and errors on the side of ... dare I say it... classy.  Both the show and the website aim to make sex and sex toys accessible to the masses. They don't want you to be ashamed of wanting to do something different.

But... that all brings me to today.  Like I do every time, I tweet out a link to my newest blog posting and copied Lovehoney.com and hash-tagged the hell out of the tweet.

and this morning.... I got a retweet back from Jess, one of the "characters" on the show.  It might have made my day, my week, my year.  :)  Very impressed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment