Saturday, November 29, 2014

Dying your... UNDERARM hair, seriously!?!


I cannot unsee this, so I have to pass it on to all my lovely friends that read my blog.  If I had to see it, you do too.

Apparently, the newest thing is not only keeping your underarm/pit hair - but dying it in very bright colors.  I'm sitting here with a frown and disgusted look on my face as I browse pictures of women with brightly colored underarm hair.  To be fair (or not fair), most of these women appear to be the granola/hippie type and are likely looking to be "different" (by being the same... but no judgement here).

I cannot promise that my underarms are always shaved and smooth as a babies bottom - in the winter they can be covered up, and if I'm not actively dating and having a man see me nude on a regular basis I'm not always shaving (go ahead and judge me - but I'm not the only one!)

So, here you go...  Like I said, if I have to see it - you do as well.  I'm curious... guys, do you find this attractive?  Or... ladies (for my lesbian folks), do YOU find this attractive?




No comments:

Post a Comment