Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Lumbersexual Lovin'

I've always been the kind of girl who preferred clean cut men.  I like a freshly shaven man with no face whiskers to irritate my skin (to be fair, I have very fair skin and it is easily irritated).  I think this dates way back to my Grandfather who didn't wear a beard, but somehow ALWAYS had stubble and thought it was a blast to run his stubble across your face when you hugged him hello and goodbye.  If I remember right he would use some phrase (but since my Grandfather has been dead since 1997 this phrase escapes me - but since this isn't the point of this posting we shall ignore that piece).

Back to the Lumbersexual Lovin'...  These days all the yuppies, millennials and wanna be yuppies and millennials have one thing in common - full on facial hair.  It's now considered "cool" to grow a full beard and look like a backwoods mess.  Don't get me wrong, I prefer clear shaven, but I have dated my fair share of bearded men - they just have to keep it soft (as much as possible) and neatly trimmed. 

But.... apparently I'm alone in my like of the clean shaven face.  Because now there is even an online dating website devoted to Bearded Men and the Women who love them.  The site, called Bistlr's mission statement is:
There are many people with beards who like to have them stroked.
And there are many people who don't have beards, but would like to stroke them.
Bristlr is the link between the two.
I can't make this shit up - if I did no one would believe me anyway. 

I do like how they make the mission statement gender neutral - so bearded women and the men (and women) who love them are included as well.   Just know that if I had the choice, the beard (and stubble) would go!

But for those men (and women) who can grow a full beard (god forbid they have one of those baby beards where there are big bald spots -- guys... the look is NOT for you) and for those women (and men) who love those full beards - check out the website and see if you can find your match.  I might suggest you ask them if they do carry an ax around though - because that shit is just dangerous.

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to learn a amazing little secret that might get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete