Thursday, January 22, 2015

JackBUTT

Last weekend I randomly decided to watch "Bad Grandpa" on Netflix -- and yes, I realize that I'm using correct grammar on a very politically INCORRECT blog.  But I can't help it, that grammar shit is ingrained DEEP in me and I can't escape it. 


So, back to Bad Grandpa...  It's straight up one of the funniest movies... (if you want to call it that) that I've ever seen.  If you haven't seen it yet, do so now or this weekend.  I don't often laugh so hard I cry, and this movie made me laugh like that multiple times.  And what do you have to lose?  Right now it's on Netflix as well as the "making of" called "Bad Grandpa 0.5." 

*** On a kind of related note, another AMAZING movie is called Grandma's Boy that's basically about a pothead video game tester and his friends.  Trust me, it's worth it.  ***

So, by a VERY round about way we are getting to the subject of this posting.  It's 12 years ago and the year is 2003.  I'm about ready to graduate undergrad and met a guy online on yahoo personals (online dating was very taboo in those days).  Said man met me at the mall and we proceeded to a movie.  I can't even tell you what movie we saw or what the man's name was.  All I can tell you is a very short conversation we had on the way to our theater...

We passed a theater showing the movie Jackass.  Simple enough, right?  Then my "date" looks at me and said, "Have you seen that movie, Jackbutt?"  I looked at him straight faced and said, "You mean Jackass?"  And just as straight faced, he looked at me and said, "Yeah, Jackbutt..."

Needless to say, that was one of the longest movies I have said through.  Any man that cannot say Jackass...  is a man that I'm not going to get along with.

Yeah, not the greatest of stories, and all to get around to the idea that some idiot couldn't say, "Jackass..."  Ahh, the days of growing up in the Midwestern Bible Belt.

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this short video to unveil a strong secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of sexy women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete