Monday, January 26, 2015

Marriage Material by their name - women's edition

So last week I found a very unscientific poll giving the Top 10 names of Men who are Marriage Material.  

Well, guys... it's now your turn!  Looking for a woman who is marriage material, look for a women with one of the following names:

1.Katie
2.Sophie
3.Louise
4.Sarah
5.Emily
6.Charlotte
7.Elizabeth
8.Amy
9.Jessica
10.Lucy

I won't tell you which one, but I will tell you that MY name is on this list... but that's not done me any favors thus far!

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to watch this eye-opening video to discover a weird secret that might get you your very own harem of sexy women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete