Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What the .... what? Things that women do that men just don't understand

Girls... Admit it, we are strange beasts.  We do all kinds of things that make no sense to each other, can you even imagine how men must feel?  Wait, I'm sure you can, because men do some pretty strange shit themselves.  But that's for another day and another posting.  For today, we are concentrating on ourselves.  So, ladies.... here is a list of things about women that baffle men (with my commentary in italics per usual

THINGS ABOUT WOMEN THAT MEN JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
1. The time it takes them to get ready.   
I have to admit, in years past I was one of those women who took forever to get ready.  I mean forever.  I had to plan at least 90 minutes to 2 hours to get fully ready for the day.  Then again, back then I was trying my very curly hair straight and straight ironing it every day.  These days I've embraced the curl and if needed, it takes me 30 minutes to get ready (including the shower!).  Give me 45 and you'll be good to go.  But I'm a rarity!
 
2.  The obsession with shoes.  
I have absolutely nothing to say here, because my obsession with shoes rivals Imelda Marcos (look it up).  I have every color, every material and in every height.  Why do we love shoes so?  Besides the fact that they are pretty??  Because... it doesn't matter if we lose or gain weight, our shoes ALWAYS fit.  
 
3.  Why a handbag is so heavy and has so much stuff in it.
That's easy, because we have to prepared when you aren't!  Yes, gentlemen... think about it.  You are out and about and you need.... xxx.  Who do you ask?  And does she have it?  Enough said.  And that's before you even consider a MOTHER, the mom has to carry stuff for you AND the kids.   Do you really want to ask that question again?
4.  Spending hours shopping and leaving with nothing
I'm not the one to justify this one, because I'm not a big shopper.  I go in, get what I need and get out.  But I think shopping in general is a leisure activity, a time that your woman can just be (with herself or others) and she can relax.  She doesn't need to bring something home to enjoy the experience of being out at the mall (or other stores).

5. Love of candles
Go into the house of a bachelor... what do you smell.  Or the better question is, what DON'T you smell.  Guys are smelly.  Girls like to smell nice and we want our home to smell nice as well.  And if there is a man in the house, you need a candle (or a dozen) to counteract all of the smells coming from him - and don't deny that one!













No comments:

Post a Comment