Tuesday, January 27, 2015

You can't make this shit up. Menswear showing his manhood

File this under... you can't make this shit up (one of my all time favorite phrases, and I probably highly overuse it, but deal with it, ok?) 

Just last week, male and female supermodels strutted the catwalk at Paris Fashion week.  Honestly, fashion isn't a thing I usually follow.  I like the classic styling - clothes that will never go out of style, it might be boring - but it's more practical and if I'm anything, I'm practical (thrift stores for the win!).  But... this year's fashion week had a bit of a shocking trend....

Men with their JUNK hanging out

Yes, men were strutting the runway with their twig and berries just flapping in the wind.  I've seen the NSFW pictures and it's not pretty, I can't even imagine seeing a video, or god forbid the show in person.  Can you imagine, you are sitting in the front row, waiting for some avant-garde fashion (hey, I've watched Project Runway, I'm not totally fashion illiterate) and then you look up and right into some guys saggy balls?  Yuck!  How the hell do you hide your shock?

Lets just hope to god this trend does not come into the mainstream!



No comments:

Post a Comment