Tuesday, January 27, 2015

You are HOW old?!!

First off, I'm a huge fan of the punctuation mark "?!?"  Its for those of us who don't really want to chose a punctuation but also want to add that extra special emphasis.  Now, I thought that comment was going to just be a random tangent... but it actually makes sense in this context... 

So, looking through Tinder profiles is infinitely amusing.  The one thing I find amusing is how guys in the same age range look SO drastically different.  I'm not talking about a couple of wrinkles, but I'm talking straight up like a teenager or looking so haggard they look like they have one foot in the grave.  I like to use one of my favorite phrases my lovely father taught me at way too young of an age -- but my family was very funny.  Anyway, what I wanted to say is that a number of these guys look like they were rode hard and put away wet (it works better if we are insulting men, but just deal with it right now)

Here is a small sampling of Tinder "Profiles" for guys between 30 and 35.  As a random sample (truly random), I just copied the handful of pictures that first came up and had a decent face shot.  So... what do you think? 













No comments:

Post a Comment