Monday, January 19, 2015

Colorful Beards



The other day I blogged about a new trend of women dying their underarm hair (link here). 

Because I'm an equal opportunity hater, when I saw an article today about men dying their beards, I had to blog about it. 

I must admit, that beard dying isn't quite as gross as dying underarm hair, I think it's quite as odd.  Guys are dying their beard in very bright colors, including blue, red, and green.  I'm sure it's the hipster type that is also into the whole lumbersexual thing.

If you are interested in seeing more pictures, men who have dyed their beard as sharing the pictures with the hashtag #ColoredBeard (very cleaver I know.)

This whole idea strikes me as not very bright mostly because on my philosophy that anything that makes you unemployable is a bad idea.  Tattoos (that you can hide), some piercings, and things you can hide are ok with me, but once you do something so drastic that it can't be hidden by dress clothes it's not the best idea.  ** Note, obviously those in the creative or entertainment fields are exempt from this rule.

So guys, knock yourself out dying your beard if you are trying to hide your grays, but get some Just for Men and not dye with kool-aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment