Friday, January 9, 2015

Girls... Does size matter? Here is a way to find out before he drops his pants

Girls (and guys)... we all like to say that size doesn't matter.  But lets be a little honest - size does matter. 

Obnoxiously big or a teeny peeny is really not a great trait.  Too big and it fucking hurts (been there) and too small and you can barely feel it. 

True story... once I had a guy on the (very) small size who was small that he had to TELL me he was in me and I'm not a cavernous type of girl, in fact I'm pretty small myself.

So.. lets say you are chatting up some guy and you are interested in what he's packing in his pants.  You don't want to ask, that's just tacky!  But you also don't want him to send you the infamous dick pic.  They are never that attractive, and a guy can always play with the angle to make himself look HUGE when in fact he's got that teeny peeny you don't want.

So... ladies, you can thank me later... but I just found this list online.  I don't know the source (nor do I care - if it's on the interwebs it MUST be true.  So here you go... the list of guys with the smallest packages! 

In reverse order... (and I will note, the guys who were my real teeny peenies have names on this list!!!)

15) Jake or Jacob
14) Michael
13) Ethan
12) Anthony
11) James
10) Justin
9) Ian
8) Dustin
7) Jeremy
6) Jeff or Jeffrey
5) Nick or Nicholas
4) Chad
3) Chris or Christopher
2) Sean or Shawn
1) Tim or Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment