Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Craig's List - Personals!

I have to admit it, I have a strange and strong addiction to the Craig's List (CL) Personals section.  Nearly every day I look through the ads and just have to read them.  So don't be alarmed if more than once I post a blog with funny postings.  Tonight shall be my first. 

Tonight I'm looking at CL Personals because you just never know what you'll find there.  If you can find love in a bar, why not CL?

Anyway....  how about a gay man, looking for his first woman?!?

Fun Gay male looking to experiment - 29 (Fairfax)

Hello ladies-I am a gay male who I guess is bi-curious. I've never been with a woman before and would be willing to try.

Not into anything rough- would be interesting to see if I gain any satisfaction from it.

I am clean, safe, d& d free, very sensual guy with great hands at least.

Location: Fairfax

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Yes, a gay man looking for a woman.  Please, please.  I'm right on top of that one.  He's probably going to be scared of your pussy! and run away.  Don't get me wrong, I love me some gay men - but take your gayness and run with it! 


SUGA DADDY SEEKING - 40 (NOVA, DC)

SUGA DADDY SEEKING ....For a Suga DD to keep his woman satisfied he must spend at least $860 a month on her food, mortgage/rent, credit card bills, insurance, cell phone, cable, internet, car payments, "the business" .... Reply with your cell number along with your photo and let's get this thang started. THANKS

How about a "Suga" daddy.  Not a sugar daddy, a "suga" daddy.  Apparently I don't know my terms correctly - but I see these damn ads all the time.  Who really answers them?  Are there women out there who really look through Craig's List for a man to pay their bills in exchange for sex?  And really, this guy has put out a figure.  But $680?  That seems kind of low for me.  If I was going to have a suga daddy I would want much more, especially if that sucker were married or something, I'd need to save up money in case the wife found out!  And how is one going to cover all that stuff he listed - food, mortgage/rent, credit card bills, insurance, cell phone, cable, Internet, car payments, all for $860???  No way!  Not in this area.  This guy better up his payments!

These ads crack me up and will continue to crack me up!

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to learn a strange little secret that might get you your very own harem of sexy women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete