Monday, April 9, 2012

Craig's List Slip Up follow up

So, to follow up on my post from earlier today  - my exchange with "Kurt"... so I was intrigued by Kurts response and proceeded to email him throughout the afternoon. 

All is good, until Kurt gives me his number to text him.  So, I picked up my phone - drafted a definitely not safe for work text, and put in his number and poof, sent it off into cyberspace. 

About 5 minutes later I get another email from Kurt.  He wondered why I hadn't texted him yet - umm, WHAT?  I go back to my phone, double check the number I texted to and oh, shit....  I had typed in the wrong number.

So some random person on some random phone got a rather graphic text from some unknown number.  Oops, I guess Kurt and I are "equal". 

No comments:

Post a Comment