Thursday, April 5, 2012

Need a few extra bucks? Girlfriend for Hire

Hot damn.  I need some extra money flowing in.  And $5 will cover a nice Starbucks Latte!

OK, rewind...  There is a website called girflriendhire.com where girls can post stuff they will do for $5. And it's not all sexual! (believe it or not)...

Right now the top 5 "top rated" offers are the following:

1. "I will explain to you about GirlfriendHire for $5"

2. "I will give you relationship advice for $5"

3. "I will give you thorough awesome and practical fashion advice (from a fashion school grad, no less!) for $5

4. "I will help you with your homework :) for $5"

5.  "I will give you advice on how to please ANY girl in bed for $5"

OR, men can post ideas... right now the most recent 5 are...

1. "Looking for a girl who will argue/break up with me over text message"

2.  Looking for a girl/girls to comment on posts for a website for a week"

3. "Send me a fake message on facebook telling how much fun you had last night

4. "Fix this website so it actually works and accepts payments"

5.  "Do my American history questions from chapter 3, three short answer questions."

OK, I'm in... Who wants to help me figure out something I can do for $5! 

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to unveil a amazing little secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete