Monday, April 9, 2012

Craig's List Slip Up

So, last week I posed on my dear Craig's List bemoaning my experience on eharmony (to date roughly 30 communications send and ZERO responses).  So, I post and get probably 150+ responses since Friday evening.  Apparently I'm not the only one pissed at eharmony's lack of ... well everything.

But today I got an email that seriously takes the cake.

First, one email comes on from Kurt* (names are changed to protect the not so innocent) - very normal CL response giving me his background, his vitals, etc. 

Then, about a minute later, I get another email from Kurt with the subject matter, "period fetish".  Umm, WHAT?

So the email says,

"wm, 30, six feet tall, athletic build, ddf, clean, and can host at my condo in alexandria right off of 395 and king.  I love the smell of a ripe pussy during its period and love how wet everything is down there.  I would love to play today.  can host and am ready now.  Here's a pic.  Hit me back!"
Well, then.  Because I'm me and because I'm just looking for punishment, I had to write Kurt back.  A few emails back and forth and I realize that he had answered another ad, some girl looking for period sex and he had accidental copied my email twice.

Well, Kurt is extremely embarrassed and apologizes up and down.  Me, I think it's hilarious!  Good luck Kurt on finding your period girl and your vampire life!

No comments:

Post a Comment