Sunday, September 14, 2014

Look it's me!.... With a freaking tiger!!!



Looking through online personals ads can be quite an experience.  There are a couple of "typical" pictures that you always see.... Someday I will write another blog post and categorize these pictures. 

But today... it's all about the TIGERS.

What the frick?  How many guys have seriously met and hung out with and hold a tiger, a lion or similar animal?  From what I see on the online personals - it's a huge percentage of men. 

I cannot explain the phenomenon --- but there are a ton of guys who have held a tiger or lion -- usually a cub. And of course got a great photo op of that experience and if they've had it... they put it on their profile!

I'm sure that guys are trying to portray the tough man image.  Look at me, I'm hot shit because I held a tiger.  Can you say you've held a tiger?!?  I can, I know you want to date me NOW.   

And yes... all these pictures were captured today during a 30 min quick look through of okcupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment