Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The finger test.... for fertility?!?

As I've gotten older I can detect a wedding ring in 0.05 seconds flat.  I've become an expert at catching only a quick glimpse or the very slight reflection of ring that yells to me.... DANGER!!  DANGER!!  Do not Approach. 

But....

Little did I know that finger can also give me some insight into his junk.  So now I have another reason to examine random guys' hands.  Hell, with a long metro ride every morning I have a lot of time to look at random mans' hands. 

Turns out, according to some South Korean researchers, the length of a man's index finger compared to his ring finger is an indicator of his testicle size (for technical terms)... And apparently testicle "volume" indicates better fertility.  I don't know, I'm just reporting the news, not coming up with it myself!

These "researchers" from the Department of Urology at Gachon University Hospital looked at 172 Korean men aged 20 to 69.  They found that men with a ring finger longer than the index finger on their RIGHT hand indicated larger testicles.  Apparently the Hox gene effects both finger and genital development.  And bigger balls means more spermies. (not technical terms!)

So... take it as you will.  If you are looking for a fertile guy, see if his ring finger is longer than his index finger.  Conversely, if you aren't looking for a fertile man, go for the short ring finger. 

Good Luck.  Maybe we should all start carrying a little ruler to see if potential dates "measure up"

No comments:

Post a Comment