Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Subtle (or not so subtle) ways guys ask for head.

I know this might be a shocker, but men love a bjow job... head, BJ, etc (feel free to help by utilizing my comments on this post to prove more names for this action). 

I have never met a guy who wouldn't choose (above all else) to have a blow job.  Granted, there are some girls who really suck at it, or at least so I've heard.  I haven't had any complaints, but I'm not sure any guy would complain about a half decent BJ.

But as women, we have lives.  We aren't available 100% of the time to pleasure our Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now.  But that doesn't stop a guy from asking...  So According to The Frisky, there are "blowjob-hinting strategies" to get your woman to go down on you...

1. Asking you to “just kiss it real quick.” uh huh.  Sure.  Real quick will turn into, right now, don't stop doing that.  Don't stop!
 
2. Pulling his pants down and showing you his hard cock. The very subtle approach.  I'm not sure why guys think just whipping it out and showing us is the way to get it done. 
 
3. Putting on a record that you blew him to once, as if you’ll hear it and automatically open wide. Ahh, men... you are such creatures of habit.
 
4. Lovingly moving your head down that direction while you’re sitting on the couch watching TV. Hate this.  Do no force my hand (or head)... if anything that's going to make me want you less.
 
5. Suggesting that you 69 (or slowly contorting into the 69 position while going down on you). Yup, because we know it should be always about him.
 
6. Asking you to “make it wet” before you fuck. Sorry darling.  Us girls produce enough wetness to take care of this "problem"
 
7. Putting his fingers in your mouth and talking about how “hot” and “wet” your mouth is. Bonus points for the fact that you don't know when he last washed those fingers and where they have been since then.  Please stick them in my mouth!
 
8. Announcing that he has an erection. Just like that.
 
9. Putting his penis near your face while you’re sorting laundry, taking out the trash, or any low-to-the-ground activity.  Why do guys think that just showing or poking you with you makes  you want to play?
 
10. Luring you into the bedroom because he has “something important to tell you,” when really it’s his dick that wants to tell you something. OK, this isn't that bad.
 
11. Telling you he’s been “thinking about your lips all day.” Again, not bad.  I might bite here.
 
12. Making you a cheese plate and pouring you a bottle of wine to “help you relax” (code for “give head”). Well, hey... if he's going to do something for me first..
 
13. Touching himself while longingly staring at your mouth.  Hey Capt. Obvious... it's not gonna happen.

 Now with all that dont' get me wrong.  I love to give head, but I don't like being forced to do so.  If you ever force my head down and just stick it in my face, you are probably not only not going to get it tonight, but I'm going to rethink blowing it every time I see it again.

The moral of the story.  Make it seem like it's OUR idea to blow you.  That's going to get you every time.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with LinkShrink and get $$$$$$ from every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete