Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pickup lines you could ONLY use online

We all know online dating is a whole different world with different rules, customs and everything.  Hell, it is like a whole different country.  So when I found this list of Pickup lines you can only use online on BuzzFeed (probably one of my top 5 favorite sites!), I figured I should share and give you my obnoxious opinion of each!

1.  "I'm a freak between the spreadsheets."
Seriously, this one could work only if you are a financial analyst, an accountant or the similar.  But a freak between the spreadsheets... I don't know, the world "spread" also strikes me as a wee bit off.  But that's me - and right now I'm slightly intoxicated.

2. "Want to check out my website? It's howaboutyou dot com-back-to-my-place."
OK, first off... I'm under the huge assumption that you are joking and this isn't a real website....  But god forbid, you never know!  That could could be their website.  Hell, look at my blog.  Although, that might backfire, because the way I write on here is bit of an exaggerated view of myself.

3.  "Do you have hotmail?.... Want one?"
First off, if someone asks you if you have a hotmail account, you know they aren't one of those crazy millennials - How long has it been since hot mail has been a real option.  Hell, most of those kids would have NO idea what you were talking about anyway.

4. "I don't want to B , but how about we meet IRL?"
oh shit, now I'm not only showing my age but my complete lack of technical progress.  I have no idea what this means.... but Im sure it's funny :)

5.  "You must be my Netflix app, because I want to stay up aaaaallll night watching you."
I don't know... this one is kind of creepy, no one wants some creepily watching you sleep all night.  But that's just me

6.  "Meeting you was F8"
Again, I'm showing my freaking age, I assume "F8" is shorthand for fate - but is it really worth skipping just TWO letters.  While I'm sure fate has something to do with love, it sure hasn't helped e yet!

7.  I'd like to watch you CAPS LOCK AND DROP IT"
No complaints here, I actually kind of like this one.

8. "You auto-complete me."
Again, as someone who has a love-hate affair is autocomplete, I kind of like this one too.  Yes.... It's corny, but it's kind of cute.

9. "Is your name Candy Crush? Because I'm completely addicted to you."
ugh, seriously?!?



1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to uncover a weird little secret that might get you your very own harem of sexy women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete