Sunday, July 11, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect

I'm not a fan of one night stands.  I know you've thinking, no shit - you are a girl!  But I'm not sure my reasoning is quite the norm.  Typically, people don't like the one night stands because they are cheap, you feel used, blah, blah.  Of course, I don't like them for those reasons also.  I'm not a cold hearted bitch (although some people might argue that - we just don't talk to those people!)

My reason that I don't like one night stands is simple.... practice makes perfect.  And in a one night stand - no matter how far you go, from just kissing to "all the way," you just can't fully explore your partners likes and dislikes. 

What, you say?  Yes, it's true.  When you do a repeat performance with the same man you can learn what turns them on... what makes them tick... and what makes them quiver.  And he damn well better do the same!  

Now, the same better be true of men around me!  He better want to stick around to explore (in the Biblical sense of course).  Now from what I hear (and I only pretend to understand) men don't have the same feelings and emotions attached to the bedroom activities.  Getting their rocks off is good enough for them.  Like that stupid picture we've all had forwarded to us with one switch for the man and about 100 flips/switches/etc for a woman (and no, I'm not going to copy it here because I hate it!), women are more complex when it comes to the bedroom.  So apparently the same goes for one night stands, because guys tend to love them. 

But dang it.  I don't like them.  If I'm going to put out with a man, I want it to be satisfying.  I want it to be satisfying repeatedly.  So don't fuck and run dudes.  Stick around.  I will (as long as many girls I know!) will continue to learn how how to pleasure you.  You should do the same.  It only gets better with time.  So suck it up and stop getting scared.  Buck up. Suck up, and get fucked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment