Friday, December 17, 2010

CL Strikes Again... "Must be able to pronounce the word cuntmuscle."

Now, this is not a Craig's List ad I found on my own.  I give full credit to one of my favorite websites, regretsy.com.  Now, I'm not exactly sure why regretsy, a site that posts silly, stupid and outright ridiculous products on another one of my favorite sites, etsy.com, posted this CL ad... but I don't care.  This is a good one. 

Mexican Guy Needed for Boom Box Performance (Brooklyn)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-12-15, 6:46PM EST
Reply to: job-kk4vb-2115000816@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for Mexican dude to stand outside this girls house and play romantic songs through boom box.

Must have your own boom box.

Hours will be evening 6-10. Please be able to prounonce the word cuntmuscle.

That is all. This is serious. Thanks guys.


Location: Brooklyn
Compensation: Ten dollars an hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 2115000816


OK, I have no background on this post.  (but I'm a little thankful it's posted in the NYC CL and not the DC CL!).  But why is this guy looking for a Mexican?  When I see boombox and playing romantic songs all I can think of is John Cusak and Say Anything - and I don't think of Mexican there, and then throw in the whole, "cuntmuscle" thing and I'm totally lost.  Ohh, but he's serious.  And hey, $10/hour, for 4 hours, it's not too bad of money, tax free... might be worth a try, if you are Mexican, have a boom box, know how to pronounce cuntmuscle, and live in NYC.  Humm that's a lot of stipulations... I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment