Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Tagline.

I was watching one of my favorite shows last night. In fact, I've been watching it a lot lately.  I have a bit of an obsession with Netflix Steaming, which I can do through my Wii.  And honestly, thank god my Wii is being used for something - the original purpose - Wii Fit has kind of fallen by the way side, and I never really got into gaming.  I loved the old school gaming - you know Mario where you couldn't go backwards, that kind of stuff.  I'm a simple girl, I don't like things too complex. 

Anyway.  For the past couple of weeks I've been watching Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (SVU) on Netflix Steaming.  Last night in one of the many episodes I watched (I often watch when I'm doing other things - working, doing homework, knitting -yes I know, I am old fashioned!) Detective Fin Tutuola said the most awesome thing after explaining to the other detectives what being on the "down low" in the black community is ... 

Don't look at me, I just know stuff.

Yes, it's perfect, yes. perfect for this blog, and perfect for me.  I shall modify it just a bit - for dramatic effect and for me.  So check in the title block of the block for my new tagline - I think you will enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment