Friday, December 24, 2010

Last minute shopping? Try Online Dating Gift Cards...

Yes, I'm not kidding.  Tonight, I was going to write a cutesy post wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and thanking you all for visiting and following my blog for the last couple of months.  But in usual fashion... I got distracted!  I googled, "dating and Christmas" for a possible quick one liner or something cutesy. 

So, according to ADInews.com, one of the "best" last minute Christmas gifts is an online dating gift membership.  Apparently, it became a very popular gift last year.  My guess is it's the gift of choice by noisy mothers and grandmothers who are a just a little too interested in your single status (whether you are male or female).  Nothing like waking up on Christmas morning and opening a gift card... saying that you are alone.  Talk about a buzz kill.  Note, that many singles are already feeling a bit depressed this time of the year because they are constantly reminded they are single, let's just rub it in a little more. 

My advice, just don't.  Don't ever give a gift of online dating membership!  I'm a huge proponent of online dating, but choosing to do so should always be the choice of the individual!

2 comments:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to learn a strange little secret that might get you your very own harem of attractive women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete