Friday, December 3, 2010

The "Do NOT eat list for men who want BJ's"

So we shall revisit one of my favorite post topics today - the blow job (apparently I have mentioned the blow job in 9 separate posts: The "bad girls" burden, Obsessive women worries. You know men don't care about them... , The power of the blowjob, It's Monday, Time for a Big one, Online dating site for . . . . VIRGINS, Sex: One Sad Girls' History, or one girl's sad history. Using Dating as a "cure" for being poor, I want a new drug   and A Record Day.  Believe it or not, I actually thought it would be more! 

So, here we go again.  But this time, I'm going to give you guys (and girls to tell your guys) some real hints.  This one comes from thegloss.com - but i will tell you from life experiences - they are on the money.  There are definite food items men should avoid if they don't want their spunk to be junk.  If an they want you to be licking and sucking down there - their spunk better not be over ripe if you know what I mean.  There is nothing worse than giving a man head and having his "happy ending" be very very unhappy for you. 

So take heed, and take advice of me and thegloss.com.  Avoid these foods, especially if you are going to go down anytime soon.

#1. ASPARAGUS.  First let me tell you about my feelings about the asparagus.  It just LOOKS like little penis.  The shaft with the little head, and how about the white asparagus, yeah.  I just can't even look at the stuff without thinking about it.  Let alone eating it - besides the fact that I just think it tastes gross.  But you aren't here to read about my inner thoughts and tastes of asparagus.  Have you ever had the stuff and smelled your urine the next day?  Yes?  Now think - if it does that to your urine think about what it does to your OTHER bodily fluid... Yes.  It's not good.  Not good at all.  Please avoid. 

#2. GARLIC.  Offender #2 is very pungent, especially in it's raw form.  Garlic going in smells very different going in than going out.  Coming out, it's just not good - Personally, I can tell from feet away if someone engages in a lot of garlic eating, or if they take garlic pills for a heart condition.  And I honestly cannot stay in their presence very long, that pungent garlic spell huts me like a ton of pricks.  I get a headache and have to excuse myself.  I haven't given a bj to a real overly ambitious garlic lover, but I imagine the even is quite unforgettable.   


#3 CABBAGE (and it's family members):   Brussel Sprouts - "little cabbages" - but also, broccoli and other granaries are what are considered bitter on the taste buds on the tongue.  Note, they are bitter after your body processes them too and they come out in ejaculatory fluids as well.  Yeah, bitter in, bitter out.  So, yes... these things are good for you.  Great even.  They have awesome cancer fighting abilities.  But what good is fighting off cancer is you aren't getting bj's guys?  I will leave you  to decide...  We are waiting.  And no, putting butter and cheese on the Brussels sprouts may cover the bitter taste going in YOUR way, but it won't cover the bitter taste coming in OUR way. 


#4 ALCOHOL.  Yes, Alcohol.  I know, sad but true.  Alcohol and coffee (yes, another sad fact) make cum taste bad.  Both of these substances aren't good for the body and such, according to research, make for nasty cum.  The only bright spot is that when drinking both man and woman can drink and inhibitions (and taste buds) are dulled - therefore nasty spunk isn't noticed as much.  So word to the wise, if you are going to drink - drink enough that you are pleasantly over the edge of tasting.  That way the woman can get over the nastiness of the cum you have produced due to your alochol intake.  And with coffee, yeah... guess most of us are such screwed.  Don't drink coffee?  That's the only advice I got for you - it might not be good advice - but that's all I got - so you can only opt to take it. 

#5 PROTEIN.  Yes, I know.  Cum is already high in protein.  Those skinny ass girls watching their calories probably have refused to swallow your cum before because they were afraid it was going to make them fat (hey, I've heard stories - skinny bitches aren't worth their weight!).  But add more protein to a source of already high protein and it just gets kind of nasty.  Yeah. It's like a double negative in English - while in casual speech is sounds ok - but when you are really going for the real business it's just not kosher.  And when you are really going to town - it's not very good to be turned off by what he spits out. 

Are there other things that lead to bad cum that you don't eat?  Yup - smoking, recreational drugs, no exercises, not bathing (you smell down there and I'm not going!), and dehydration.  Otherwise, follow these recommendations actually before the do not eat list.  You can actually eat the stuff first more often than doing these things!

So what should you do?  Eat/Drink juice, fruit, lots of water, tea, spices like Cinnamon and peppermint.  I will tell you I've heard from urban lore that the men with the best tasting cum are the vegans and vegetarians.  Now I can't verify that myself, because I don't trust anyone who doesn't eat mean - seems un American - but according to this list it makes perfect sense!

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to play this short video to learn a strong secret that might get you your own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete