Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Monday. Time for a Big one.

So... I've been thinking since I started this blog about a topic that has often weighed on my mind.  It's a big one, and I'm feeling generous - it's Monday.  My inhibitions are down (not that I've ever held anything back!)  Enough chit chat.  Here goes.  Are "bigger" girls better at the blow job/sex/etc?

I've often thought of this very thing because I am on the bigger side, and I've been told I give good head.  (hey, family members - and weak of heart you might not want to read further!)  One of my biggest worries in life (ok, maybe not the biggest worry, but you know what I'm talking about)  is that I'm labeled as the "fat girl who gives good head"  Yeah, no one wants to be known as that - we want to be SO much more!  But it makes me think - are bigger girls better at bj's and sex in general?

From my unscientific and very general poll of men I know (some I've been intimate with and most I haven't - I'm one of those rare breed women who can stay friends with an ex after the break up - wow, I know!) the simple fact that girls who are bigger, and maybe not necessarily a 10 are better in bed.  The skinny, "pretty" women often feel as if they have everything going for them and they don't have to do anything in bed.  They can just lay there.  Blow jobs are beneath them, and they really shouldn't have to work for anything in the bedroom.  All I can say is that they really must not enjoy sex either!  On the opposite end of the spectrum, it is said that "bigger" women have something to prove - they want to please their man, to keep him around.  They have to prove that they are good at everything they do, include sex.  So they go all at it in the bedroom.  They often aren't self conscious about their body and it's flaws and have fun.

Are they exceptions to the rule?  Of course, they are exceptions to every single fucking rule in the world.  But overall I have to say this one is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment