Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dating Frustrations

Most things in life you can work hard for and achieve what you want.  Dating is definately not that way.  In fact, I tend to think it might be completely the opposite - the harder you work, the worse it gets!

Lately, as I've said before, I've put my dating in high gear.  For the first time in a long time I feel like everything in my life is actually in control and stable.  Everything I've wanted to achieve, I've gotten. (at this point of course - if I've really achieved all my goals at 29 I have a much bigger problem!)  But the only thing that really remains is to find that "special person" to share my life with. 

But, on this "quest" of sorts - I've really failed.  And that is even more frustrating.  How can one be a failure at dating but achieve everything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment