Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hey Bitch, Take Care of your man.

I hate cheating.  I think it's wrong.  I do not condone cheating at all.  With that said, sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a woman.  I say that because a lot of men cheat because their woman isn't taking care of them at home. 

I've heard it time and time again.  After being in a relationship/marriage/etc for awhile it becomes stale.  The woman stops putting out.  She has a headache, she's too busy, all that stuff.  All of these excuses.  (On a side note, I cannot use my own experiences here because it's been ages since I've been in a relationship!)  The sex goes from being hot-hot-hot to being not-not-not. 

That's when the guy start straying.  I cannot count how many times I've been contacted via my online personals accounts or Craig's List posts by guy in a relationship of some sort for a little "extra curricular" action.  After my refusal, the guy will usually tell me why.  Honestly, most of them really don't want to cheat on their wife/girlfriend but they are just sexually frustrated and need the release.  (Do I see that as an excuse - hell no!  And I tell them so!)  In some sick way I understand them.  I feel sorry for them.  If their bitches would just put out at home they wouldn't go out looking out somewhere else. 

So that's a note of caution to all of you in relationship.  Don't put out (hell, that's on both sides!) and risk the other party going somewhere else to get it.  Seems obvious - BUT don't think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment