Friday, June 11, 2010

My theory on why male's are dominant

So.... if you've read this blog, at all, you know I don't shy away from anything.  Tonight, I've decided to share my theory on why males are dominant.  This dominance is based in the act of sex, but I believe it translates to all of life.  Now, this theory is mine and mine alone.  If you disagree, that's fine.  I've been wrong before, and I will be wrong again!

Like I just said, my theory is based in the act of sex.  There is no way to sugar coat this, so I will just get right at it.  In the act of sex, men always penetrate the woman with their penis.  The man is "in charge"  as he must be the one to penetrate.  Yes, you can argue that the woman must "let the man in."  But I see this as more of a submission. 

I think this all translates to the real world, as the man will always be somewhat dominant because of this very action.  The funny thing is I'm not really a push over girl, but I have no problem admitting that men will always be the dominant sex.  It doesn't bother me.  I like those old fashioned roles - especially in the home!  I want a man who will take care of me in some senses. 

I don't think that this theory means that men should be extremely dominant over women, but one sex will always be someone dominant.  OK, I really hope this all makes sense, and it probably doesn't - a lot of what I think doesn't, especially my hair brained theories, that's why I don't share them very often, they make GREAT sense in my head, not so much on paper.  Especially because they tend to piss people off, I'm sure there are some women out there who will want to string me up by my fingernails after reading this blog - oh well.  I believe what I believe.  So suck it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment