Sunday, June 13, 2010

There goes another one...

Now, I never wanted this blog to be a place for me to complain - to a place for me to be a pity party.  But damn it, I want to share this - and it might sound a bit like a pity party.  But it just happenes to be something that is just my typical dating experience for me!

As everyone that reads this knows... I'm a fan of online dating sites and I belong to a couple.  On Thursday night I began a conversation on one of this websites.  I initiated the conversation (women can!) based on a rather silly portion of this profile.  I tend to write a short one liner email "ice breaker" to just see if the guy wants to chat at all - no use putting a lot of thought and time into something that is likely not to be recriprocated  Low and behold, the one emails me back and we started an instant message conversation. 

Conversation repeats Friday and Saturday nights.  Back and forth witty conversation persists.  I'm feeling good about the whole thing, in fact I'm actually ready to see if he wants to get coffee (the first date of choice).

Today I log on to the online dating site and check my messages.  Not only has this man not left me a message, but his account no longer exists.  Yes, he deleted his account.  The only thing I can think of is that he was on there because he was cheating on a significant other.

I probably should be shocked, surprised, or otherwise taken back.  But no, I just chalked it up as another one.  This kind of stuff just happens all the time, sadly!  And I thought he was a cool guy. 

Pity party done, I really didn't mean for it to be one. 

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to learn a weird little secret that can literally get you your personal harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete