Thursday, August 26, 2010

Acting like a man in the bedroom.

Today I read an article in Women's Health, or one of those magazines I ordered in one of my Fitness kicks.  Every month there is a sad reminder when I receive a bunch of fitness magazines of the goals I meant to achieve...  Those pounds I meant to lose.  So to make me feel better - I read the magazine while eating some tasty treat that of course will go straight to my hips - but do I care?  Nope.

Anyway, this article was about how women should change their attitude in the bedroom and begin to act more like a man.  In this one of their main suggestions was for women to stop obsessing so much about their physical appearance - to worry less about what they look like naked and just enjoy the experience.  The author mentioned that her husband will often stick out his tummy and fart in bed - then fully tell her that he's SEXY.  Where she is worried about what angle she's facing and if she looks fat... blah, blah. 

I have to say, sometimes I wonder if I act more like a man in the bedroom.  I have my body insecurities - but when I have clothes on.  In bed, I tend to forget about it.  When the clothes first come off, I worry about it a little bit but it soon goes away.  As soon as I'm "getting down" the only thing I worry about is getting down.  Who cares if I don't look good from that angle or if I have stretch marks on my legs or belly or boobs.  The guy is lucky to get me!  I'm there to please him and he's there to please me.  Now lets have a little fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment