Friday, August 6, 2010

And big boobs...

And since we are on the subject of big things... lets talk about boobs.  Unlike the bulges in Mr. Banana Republic's pants - Big Boobs are an acceptable thing to show off. 

I'm not a very "big" girl.  In that I mean, I'm not very tall - I'm maybe 5'1" on a good day with shoes on.  Granted, I'm packing a few extra pounds here and there - ok, maybe more than a few.  But, my boobs are huge in comparison to the rest of me.  I'm a 36DD.  Hell, it looks like I have two serious baby heads stuck to my chest.  They would look unnatural if they weren't a little bit uneven and jiggly like natural boobs.

And let me tell you - I can't hide these suckers.  And that leads me to my real issue. 

I am a professional and work in a professional field - and that profession is not hooking nor stripping.  In both those jobs big boobs would be an asset.  In my field - not so much.  Instead, working in a male dominated field - people stare.  Men stare a lot.  And I mean a lot.  I can wear anything and they will look.  And the bitch of it is that I can wear things that other women wear and still look indecent.  One day I wore a nice cardigan and camisole combination only to be told by a coworker that my boobs looked incredible that day.  Umm, thanks?  But this is the workplace and I'm not supposed to be noticed for my boobs - I'm supposed to be noticed for my superior intellect and my excellent work ethic! 

After hours the "girls" can come out to play, that great.  But at work, it would be nice to hide them.  But even completely covered they still provide huge mounds for the guys to oogle.  I've just come to accept that.  And as much as I probably could use it to my advantage - I don't.... in the workplace that is.  Personally, you better believe I do - but that's a whole different story!

No comments:

Post a Comment