Sunday, August 29, 2010

Size Matters, at least in where you live

So I was reading Women's Health this evening (in the bathtub - but that's just an aside for those male readers!).  Again, with all the health magazines I get when I was/am in a health kick.  Once of these days it will kick in.  Hopefully very soon!  Anyway, another interesting article in this one.  This time about how a man's manhood size is relative to the area in which he lives.  Interesting....

MAP HIS MANHOOD

Want to know what's behind his zipper?  Of course you do!  You might get a clue by checking his zip code.  Rubber retailer Condomania released a ranking of penis size from the 20 most populated cities in the country.  The info was gathered from 27,000 men who ordered custom fit condoms after measuring their members with a "Fit Fit" downloaded from the store's website.  One surprising finding: Apparently not everything is bigger in Texas: Dallas was dead last. 

Cities Ranked by Penis Size (From Largest to Smallest)
1. New Orleans
2. Washington, D.C.
3.  San Diego
4. New York City
5.  Phoenix
6. Portland, OR
7. Atlanta
8. San Francisco
9. Chicago
10. St. Louis
11. Seattle
12. Miami
13. Indianapolis
14. Columbus, OH
15. Boston
16. Denver
17. Los Angeles
18. Detroit
19. Philadelphia
20. Dallas/Fort Worth
And... let me just say... lets give it up for my men in DC!!  Hell yeah.  I can definitely say I have experienced some of these definite winners.  But I've also experienced some of these guys who are throwing off this scale.  I think we should do some voting off the island.  Maybe they just don't belong here.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think that it's a debate of size DOES matter vs. size DOESN'T matter.  Because it really doesn't - that is except if he's got a really teeny teeny peeny.  And if he does, that boy better know some definite other techniques to please his woman - and if he doesn't.  He better just keep on walking.  Or move to some place ... else!  Or turn into a gay bottom - that might work for him. 

And let me comment on the Dallas, Texas men.  Maybe their slogans, everything is bigger in Texas is based on compensation.  Don't get me wrong - I don't believe I have ever been with a Texas bred man - so my thoughts here are based truly on opinion - but based on this very scientific test (if you consider men measuring their OWN member for custom fix condoms a scientific test) if Texan men are really that small maybe Texan men are compensating with their big ass everything for their small penises. 

Overall the list was very interesting.  Highlight of my night - that's for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment