Friday, August 6, 2010

Facebook and Linking Philosophy....

So, the plan from here on out for this blog is easy, well for me at least.... 

1.  If the post is "clean" - enough so that I'm not embarrassed that my coworkers/family read it - I will link it directly on facebook. 

2.  If the post is "not so clean"... I won't be linking it directly on facebook. 

That way, those who want to still read the blog and are only reminded to when they see a post on facebook can do so.  But it will still "protect" me because the not so clean posts will not be directly linked up there on facebook. 

Enjoy, and keep reading and pass this on to your friends :)

L

2 comments:

  1. but you know, that when you link to one ... we can see all the rest of them too, right? so the co-workers and family will still be able to read the "other" ones ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but that's their choice! It's always their choice.

    ReplyDelete