Sunday, August 15, 2010

Man Smell.

Before you think you know what I'm talking about - hear me out!  I have a thing for smell - which is kind of ironic because strong smells give me migraines.  But it's not the strong smells that do it for me.  Don't think - strong colognes, aftershaves, etc.  Think, just natural man smell.  A musky deodorant, fresh smelling soap, even just the natural smell of a man.  You know - think fresh from the shower.  I think the man with the towel around his taste, his body still flushed with the heat of the shower and a bit of glisten from the water. That's what gets me.  Yes, really gets me.  As if you couldn't tell by that little description

Don't get me wrong.  I do love the smell of man's cologne, and as long as it's used sparingly it's awesome.  It just adds to the manly smell that I do love.  But - what I really want is for that man smell to come through.  Just ask some of my man friends - I've been known to bury my face in their chest and take deep breaths just smelling the good smells.  Yes, it sounds weird - but I like it that much.  I'm not too proud to admit what I like.  At the same time, I will admit that I will fully admit those things that I don't like!

Give me a man that smells good and I will do whatever he wants :)  It might just be one of my weak spots - good thing that this blog is anonymous!

No comments:

Post a Comment