Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dating Commercials - too good to be true.

I don't know about you, but it sure seems there are a lot of online dating commercials on tv.  Seems mostly I see the commercials for Match.com and eHarmony.com (and we all know my real feelings on eharmony - I was rejected by them TWICE!) 

Now, I don't know about you, but those commercials on tv show these GREAT success stories, wonderful dates and beautiful relationships resulting from these online dating sites.  And even I personally know people who have had success stories (although some I really do question the "true" success...).

Now... I call Bullshit.  No one's dating life is that great, even if you are not using the online dating sites.  Who has a first date where it's all laughs and giggles and perfect?  Yeah, you show me one of those and I'll show you a check full of adult beverages.  And the giggling?  It's a bit of the intoxicated variety.

So you know these commercials, they make me feel quite like a online dating failure... Really?  I can't have that great of dates - meeting people online or in person!  How depressing.  And really ... lets make all the people feel like losers because they can't date as well as the commercials?

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to uncover a strong secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete