Monday, November 22, 2010

What type of CONDOM are you?

Turns out there is a quiz to find out what type of condom you are, and the quiz is brought to us by my very own - DC Department of Health.  Now, believe it or not - I'm NOT going to make fun of this!!!  DC has one of the highest per capita rate of AIDS/HIV infections (and that on it's own scares the crap out of me considering I'm dating - and fucking! in and around this very city!) 

But, it's pretty interesting to find out what kind of condom you are.  Now, the "quiz" very much like a quiz in any one of those Cosmo or other silly magazines asks 5 basic questions - ranging from what type of music is your favorite, to what type of drink you want in a bar, to what you like to listen to... My result:

Super-size (Larger) Condom



You do everything in a bold way and refuse to settle for anything less. Your larger than life personality best suits a super-size condom.

Yeah, I'm not making that up!  Go Check it out yourself.  http://www.rubberrevolutiondc.com/ And please, use a condom EVERY time.  I don't want to be worried about your peen or vag, please.  I worry enough about my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment