Saturday, November 20, 2010

For those man haters and dog lovers out there... awesome penis dog toy.

Yes, you read that right...  I was looking through one of my favorite websites tonight - Etsy.com (it's ebay for artisans, where people who make crap can sell it online, it's a GREAT place to get one of a kind gifts, hint, hint for Christmas and such - and if you need me to provide you links to what I want, let me know!).

Anyway, when looking - I can across the following:

awesome penis dog toy with squeaker
Giant fabric penis! Excellent way to get out your dog's frustrations! Squeaker inside!

Stuffed and squeaky and ready for play! Available in a variety of colors and patterns.
One red one left, otherwise lets discuss a colour shall we?   $12.00, Shipping Canada $3.00, everywhere else $4.00

Yes, just in case you feel your dog needs to squeak a rather large sized penis (with balls attached mind you), please spend $14.00 for this one of a kind dog toy.  Don't expect men to like you, nor your dog. 

I would imagine the people buying this toy would be man haters, who don't like the peen.  Now me on the other hand - I like the penis - the balls on the other hand I could do without - but that's a whole other story...  And my dogs, it's obvious they like their own penis - they lick it enough.  And both of my male dogs are arguably gay, another penis in the house might just prompt them to lay around and lick it or something, and that would just be awkward for company. 

I'll pay on this etsy treasure - leaving it for someone else.  Maybe you?

No comments:

Post a Comment