Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Whisper Sweet Nothings in bed. Wierd things guys say to girls in bed.

OK, we've all been in bed, and in the heat of the moment we've said or grunted something that just doesn't make sense.  (I've told you before about my little diarrhea of the mouth problem...) 

But, you girls out there... have your been in bed - having sex or just playing around with a man, or your man.  And then he turns to you and says something that you just can't believe.  Thefrisky.com has a list of 20 Weirdest Things Guys have Said to Us in Bed.  What do you think? 

-- “‘I love you.’ (It was a one-night stand.)”  lets just hope he was drunk!  I get a little love drunk when I'm highly intoxicated and would be apt to say I love you to everyone - so I can't say much.  I think that's why I avoid drunk sex like the plague!


-- “I want to lick your armpit.” eewwwww

-- “There was one guy who could not get off without stringing together a bunch of foul words that made no sense as a sentence. For example: ‘F**k whore a**hole bitch f**k c**t p***y s**t!’ So ridiculous.” ha ha ha

-- “One guy begged me to slap his erect penis.” Sounds like someone has a bit of a BDSM complex, and I would run away

-- “You’re the first biological woman I’ve had sex with in a long time ...” umm, what has he been having sex with, blow up dolls? 

-- “My last girlfriend had a bangin’ body.” And what do I have?  Yeah, don't compare me, we already are.  Give a girl a complex and she's going to give you a good bye.

-- “Your ass tastes like butterscotch.” butterscotch? 

-- “I’m sorry, I don’t always cry like this.” A boy cry in bed... yes, I'm not sticking around.

-- “‘Can I cut you?’ My response, ‘AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!’” Can I punch you in the face?

-- “Can I stick it in now?” Can you use a little more romantic language? 

-- “‘I just want to make you come, Jeanine.’ (Not my name.)” Use another person's name in bed, you better hope you have her on speed dial, because I'm not going to call you back.

-- “Did you see ‘Two girls, one cup’?” No, and I don't plan to.

-- “Call me daddy.” Call me, never.

-- “You’re like a man in bed.” no girl wants to be called a man, ever.  Especially in bed.

-- “I wanna shave you first.” Can we shave your back, ass, and the rest of your body hair as well?

-- “You’re not pulling my balls hard enough.” I don't like balls, so if I'm pulling, I"m pulling them off.

-- “Don’t worry, my mom has heard me have sex before.” Umm, thanks.  And no thanks.

-- “If we go back to my place, my roommate will totally join in.” Great, threesome.  But can I see his picture first.  I'm not about to come into this blind.  Yeah, how about not.

-- “I met him on an online dating site. We had only emailed back and forth, but he kept saying, ‘I’m a stranger. You don’t know me, I’m a stranger, you don’t know me. I’m a stranger you don’t know me,’ over and over again.” and I won't be getting to know you thank you very much.

-- “‘Could you wash this?’ (Handing me a used butt plug.)” Used toys are gross, no explanation needed.

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this short video to uncover a weird secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete