Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Alocholic Whipped Cream? Sounds delish!

Since I apparently missed the whole caffeinated alcoholic  drink bandwagon - and missed out on trying Four Loco before it was banned - this is one sad sad girl!  I have in my head now that I cannot miss the new alcoholics  dream - alocholic whipped cream, IN A CAN!

Apparently, two different varieties of alcoholic whipped cream in a can are currently available - CREAM (30 proof or 15% alochol by volume - and NO I don't condone huffing thankyouverymuch!) and Whipped Lightening - 16-18% alcohol by volume.  It comes in flavors such as  chocolate, raspberry, orange and cherry and suggested servings include added to mixed drinks and jello shots - but you know abuse is only one step behind.   Shots of this out of the fridge really are shots - better than just taking a shot off the whip cream jar.  Hummm.  The only downside.  The suckers are about $13 a can. That's kind of hefty.

No comments:

Post a Comment