Monday, November 8, 2010

Snuggie Sutra. Sex with your Snuggie on!

So, I was watching Chelsea Lately the other night (one of my all-time favorite shows, and one of the funniest ladies ever!)  And she opened my eyes to a whole new world of sex... a whole new dimension of positions and things I had never imagined, and low and behold there is a book to instruct me!  Everyone - check out THE SNUGGIE SUTRA.  (And buy it from my Amazon link to the right - I get a 10% kickback and damn it, I might as well get this blog to pay me back! I KNOW you want it!)

So,  The SnuggieSutra describes itself as:

The book first began as a website in May 2009, but the "authors" has so many positions that they just had to write a book and it was released just last month - September 2010.  The book includes 100 Snuggie Sex positions, including 85 that have never been seen online! 

Now, I don't know about you, but I'm always cold - especially in the winter!  I always have a blanket on, now I haven't invested in the Snuggie, mostly because I have many blankets at home that I really do love, and I'm not sure if people would make fun of me relentlessly because of the Snuggie.  But lets me real - a Snuggie does have some real advantages, your hands are free, you can even get up and walk around and the blanket stays on.  Now, I don't know about those fools they show in the commercial who are wearing their snuggies out and and about.  That's just foolish, have their every heard of a COAT?  Now, that's just me...

But let's talk about sex... Right?  So, I'm cold just watching tv.  I'm fully clothed AND have a blanket on.  Now get me naked in bed, and EVEN if I'm turned on I can get cold when my skin is exposed to the elements (and I'm not even talking about having sex outside!).  Having sex with a Snuggie on has some possibilities.  Humm.  So how about some positions?


THE CHARLIE SHEEN:

He wears the Snuggie on his back.  For a while he was on top, but now it looks like he's going to hit bottom.  He's clearly on something, and he's covering it up. 
 
 


THE PARACHUTE

The eager anticipation.  The rush of adrenaline.  The thrill you feel at the end.  Sure it's a risk, but it's worth it.  You'll want to do it again and again. 



THE PITCHED TENT
She leans down over a picnic table with her arms through the Snuggie's sleeves.  He stands behind her, the remaining fabric draping over his broad shoulders.  You can take each other to high peaks, soothing valley's, and keep coming back for s'more.
About The Snuggie Sutra:


Sex is fun. Blankets are a pain in the ass.

You know how it is. You and your lover are in bed, eager to engage in coitus, orgasmic ecstasy easily within reach. But the blankets get tangled. Or tossed aside. She gets cold. He gets shrinkage.

There's never been a solution to having sex while avoiding a chill. Until the Snuggie.


The Snuggie Sutra is like the Kama Sutra, only with Snuggies. It's an illustrated guide to sexual positions that are both erotic and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment