Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Strange CL Ads: Fart Fetish?

I love looking through the CL ads - you just never know what you will find.  Every once in awhile I will look through the M4W personal ads - hell, I'm a single woman, and I've said it time and time again, if you can find a guy in a bar you might be able to find a guy online.  If you can find a guy on an online dating website, you might be able to find them on CL (granted, your chances are a whole lot less!).  Now  - mostly, I just look at the ads to find something to laugh at.  Ohh, and I found one today.  Please read the following...

Do you enjoy a good fart now and then? - 29 (Nova)
Date: 2010-11-21, 1:00PM EST

Now that I've got your attention :)


Allow me to explain. For whatever reason since I was a little boy I have found it fascinating and mildly erotic when attractive women fart. Weird as hell I know.


BUT if you have a problem (IBS, lactose intolerant, vegan!) etc then I'm your guy. Maybe you know a friend with this problem, please forward her my may :) I don't care about this otherwise embarrassing and very taboo aspect of your life.


I know this has a 1 in 1000 chance but you never know until you try. This is just someone secondary obviously I am "normal" in every other way, have my own house, job, college degree etc.

Please email me if curious and put GAS in your subject line :) ALL emails without GAS will be deleted.

Location: Nova


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Yes, I believe I'm reading that correct - this man would like to date a woman with a gas "problem."  Umm, yes.  I understand a lot of fetishes - I even think some of them are pretty hot.  Shoe fetishes, etc.  But farts - really??  That's a little out there (don't get me wrong, it's not REALLY out there - but it's a little strange!) 

I like that this guy gives us a little indication of what kind of gas problem he is looking for - IBS, lactose intolerant, a vegan - thank you for giving us an indication of what type of problem you are looking for!  That's very helpful, even though a bit crazy. 

Now, girls... if you have this fetish... or feel if you can provide this service to this man - excellent!  Please email him.  I'd love to know more details. 









1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to find out a strange secret that can literally get you your personal harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete