Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Free Drinks based on your Cup Size? Hell yeah!

Apparently there is a club in Singapore that is basing a new promotion on a woman's cup bra cup size. "Fill My Cups" nights at the OverEasy night club with DJ DCUP. The Club's Free drinks - "Booze for your boobs!" are based on the following and judged by a team of both a man and a woman who visually determine the cup size (apparently touching is not part of the determination):

- "A" cup: one free drink
- "B" cup: two free drinks
- "C" cup: three free drinks
- "D" cup: a free bottle of vodka

Note, the promotion has been called humorous, but has also been called distasteful (any good promotion is!)  One woman said she thinks the concept is funny, but would never degrade herself by being a part of it.  (she obviously doesn't need the free drinks, and probably is on the very low end of the cup size), another woman is proud of her assets and didn't think it would be embarrassing at all to be judged on her bra size (this woman is for sure on the upper end of the cup size spectrum).

Now me... I'm thinking I need to travel to Singapore - this club would be like a goldmine for me!  If I went on this promotion night, I would bank a bottle of vodka every time!  That's enough to get me (and basically all of my friends) drunk.  Talk about a cheap date.

Then again, I've heard horror stories about the law in Singapore, it's apparently really strict - and I get messy drunk.  The last thing I need is to do something stupid while drunk and end up in some weird Singaporean prison for the rest of my life getting made fun of because of my wildly huge boobs.  Yeah, how about we just bring this promotion overseas to the United States, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment