Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Men in Hats.

I must say, there is something about a man in a hat.  Ohh, and I'm not saying just ANY hat, and not EVERY man in a hat.  Because I have to say, I'm not really one of those girls that goes for boys wearing those silly hipster types hats.  But I'm talking about a boy in a gold old fashioned baseball cap (or even a stocking cap, beanie, or whatever the fuck we are calling it today!). 

There is just something hot, about most men wearing a baseball cap.  I don't know what it is, and I can't explain it - but it's just there.  And, I'm not one to really care about what guys are hiding under their baseball cap.  Honestly, I don't care if a man is bald, or balding.  (In fact, I put up my post, Bald is Beautiful as evidence that I find bald guys pretty damn hot.) 

But if a guy has a worn out, well worn, or favorite baseball cap that he puts on and is just comfortable in - it just makes me pussy wiggle (yeah, I have no idea where that term came from - but it just popped into my head just now and I had to use it!). 

Now... there is a problem with this guy in a hat "fetish" shall we call it.  Some guys look awesome with a hat on, take it off and uh ohh.  Yeah, not good.  I have to kick myself for prejudging them with that hat...  I shall provide a piece of evidence... Mr. Tiger Woods - pre hooker/trashy waitress/thousand girl scandal.  Tiger in his hat, pretty hot.  Take the hat off and ugh - not so hot.  There are quite a few others that follow the same pattern.  I don't know what it is - but those hats, it's like they provide a miracle - and let me tell you, the man cannot wear a hat for the rest of his life! 

So there, you have it.  I have a thing for guys in hats.  I'm sure there are others too.  But just like everything else - use it in excess and we might have a problem.  I'm not gonna want to have sex with you with your baseball cap on, nor am I going to want you to wear it to a 5 star dinner.  But like everything, time and place. time and place.

No comments:

Post a Comment