Saturday, September 11, 2010

Changes suck.... missing Mr. Right Now.

So, that bitchass flip from 29 to 30 made me think (I don't like that- ugh) and I decided to make some very conscious changes in my life.  Now, I'm starting to realize that there are implications to those changes.  Yeah, who would have thought.  Certiantly not me.  Isn't everything supposed to be easy? 

So, I decided that I really needed to get serious about finding Mr. Right, and not just being happy with Mr. Right-now.  While I have always been looking for Mr. Right, Mr. Right-now has always had a special place in my heart.  Mr. Right-now was great for stress relief, great for fun, and hell it's just fun.  Right?  Well, Mr. Right now is just that, right now and won't last much longer than now.  He, and there are many "he's" aren't right for me, they are right in the moment, and what great moments they are.  (ahh, don't remind me). 

Craig's List is the land of Mr. Right Now.  In any second of any day you can find a Mr. Right NOW, although, those aren't the now's I look for.  I tend to let myself get to know them a little bit.  And I'm a true romance eco-girl.  I like to recycle!  If a man is good for me, and I'm good for him.  Lets' recycle and reuse that every once in awhile.  Why work at finding another when you can just recycle an old one.  I'm doing good for humanity right?  You don't have to answer, I think it's a good service. 

Now, I've decided any man worth anything wouldn't really appreciate me having a Mr. Right Now on the side (hell, I wouldn't be too happy if he had a "me" on the side).  So, I've really cut off my recycled guys and eliminated my "right now" searches on Craig's List.  (Yes, I don't just meet them right away to fuck - but establish a bit of a bit of a mini-correspondence relationship, if we like each other meet, eventually we go out and then blah blah... - I'm not easy, I'm just dirty!) 

So, this poor girl is not doing so great.  Talk about tense.  Sex is good for you.  Not that I ever was one of those girls going out every night of the week and getting it from guys every night - if I was I should have gotten paid...  But geez, once every couple of weeks will keep you on an even keel, and not wound as tightly as a 8 day clock.  Yes, the idea would be a daily thing - but we can't be beggars can we?

The moral of this story is make your changes, but realize they have implications.  Be prepared to live with those.  I'm not sure I want to, but damn it, I'm one stubborn bitch.  1...2...3...4... maybe I should take up boxing or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment