Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Facebook Fan Page!

Hey, as a push more towards an anonymous blog (I've mentioned this before - in fact it's one of my most read blogs!) - I've set up a facebook "fan" page for this blog.  For the next couple of postings I will link on both my facebook page (for those of you who know me) and also on my new "fan" page. 

But hey, feel free to become a fan or "like" the blog's facebook page if you want to get updates on facebook - it also linked to twitter if you want to get updates there.  You know how it is - we all want to be connected to every social media source we can!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete