Sunday, September 12, 2010

I've been googled...

Really, who would have thunk it?  A post I wrote way back in August based on "big boobs" has actually been one of the reasons and ways that a lot of people (one can only assume men) end ujp on my blog.  Every couple of days, I have a hit on my blog - usually based on a google search with something related to big boobs - and they have apparently read that entry. 

Who knows, maybe I shall be considered the big boobed blogger?  Ohh, now since I'm 30 and the blog title doesn't really work anymore - maybe that should be the new name.  "The Big Boobed Blogger"  It has a nice ring to it.

1 comment:

  1. Submit your blog or website now for indexing in Google and 300+ search engines!

    Over 200,000 websites indexed!

    SUBMIT TODAY with I NEED HITS!

    ReplyDelete