Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Sugar Daddy is sounding awfully good.

So... I live in the land of high cost of living.  Everything here costs a ton of money.  Nothing is cheap, even the beggers ask for dollar bills instead of change (when did that shit happen!) Just living around here costs more money than you'd expect.  Yeah, we make more than the average American - but our bills are probably twice or three times as much.  Even going to the grocery store costs a ton more.  I'm surprised they don't charge us a "breathing tax."  Shit, I can't believe I just put that in print, someone in Congress is going to put that into law next election cycle!

Anyway, I've been thinking...   maybe I should do with all those ideals and dreams I've been holding so dear all along.  You know what I mean - actually looking for a man to fulfill the American dream - the white picket fence (I already have mine - granted it's a 3 foot wire mesh, but it counts in my head), the 2.5 kids (do the dogs count?) and the husband (ahh, the missing piece!) to round it all out.  Maybe I should trade in that idea (especially since I have almost all of it already covered) for the new fangled idea of a sugar daddy.  You know the thing - a man, usually a little bit older (there are a lot of guys out there, I could find someone under 10 years older than me - in the 30-40 age range), who has a lot of money, not a whole lot of time, and is looking to shower a woman with gifts in exchange for physical intimacy.  I would have to say most of the time the guy is married (or otherwise engaged with another woman), but I don't believe this is the case always out in DC - some guys are just too damn busy to have a "full time" woman in their life.  I'll aim for this type. 

"My" sugar daddy would want nothing from me - except the occasional romp in the hay.  In return he'd provide for me the stuff I'd love to be able to afford, but just cannot justify.  You know the stuff - shoes (but the really nice ones I could never justify buying - like Jimmy Choo's or Manolo's - shoes that I would like to put up on a shelf and stare at).  He wouldn't be pushy and wouldn't ask too much of me (this is my fantasy ok!) 

Now, believe it or not... it's pretty easy to find such a man in the DC area.  If I so chose to take on such a man (because obviously - it would be MY choice)... Not his, since he's the one investing so much money in the situation!  One could always troll the upper class bars, dressing in my high class TJ Maxx dresses (humm, that might not work).  How about just asking around?  Oh wait, Craig's List!  I have 7 choices from just the last 5 days of guys advertising to take on a girl for such an "arrangement"  I could also make an ad asking for such an arrangement.  I would be scared to even put up a fake one!

No comments:

Post a Comment