Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day CL Missed Connections

It's a holiday... And you know what that means... an extra day for people to go out and mingle.  And mingle they did according to my favorite Craig's List!  I was going through the stats for my site the other day and found that you all are very interested in some of my funny Craig's List ads - and being that during long weekends people are out more.  Therefore meeting more people, and missed connections of Craig's List is on fire!  (I apologize for those sentences being a little crazy.)

POST 1 -->  $500reward DAVID, Republican, works Bethesda, Prep Schooled, 30s - m4m (CREW CLUB Sat 4th)

Well I met this guy at the Crew Club (please hold judgment) on Sat Night but never got his last name. If u are a friend of his or know who he is and let me know I am willing to offer u $500. or will make a contribution in that amount to a charity of your choice. Here is what I can tell u: David, works in Bethesda (a construction company/executive), Prep Schooled in DC/Metro area, Blond, Deep Sexy Voice, Going to a wedding in Napa Valley late September, is Out with friends and family, around 5'10 5'11 about 160 lbs. Likes Indie Films, is in his late 20s to early 30s, kind of preppy, you know "sperry top siderish". He's a TOP. High Sex Drive, Hard as a Rock! and he's on Facebook Think. Think. Think. Could this be one of your friends. Is this YOU? Not looking for a substitution, just this guy!!! Thank You. Me, the actor from LA just in town to visit Friends and Family.
Can we say, Desperate much?  Umm, wow.  a $500 REWARD??   When I first saw the headline, I had to click, mostly because I begged the ad as one of those looking for a baby daddy.  Oh yes, there are those.  I find them really funny.  They are very vague, but specific at the same time.  They always state facts known from the past, and are "desperate" to find someone.  Very rarely do they state why they are looking for the man - but you can just tell he's a dead beat dad or something similar.  Ok, back to Mr. David.  Obviously, the man he met at the Crew Club is really looking for him.  And I think if anyone knows David better turn him in - $500 is in it for them - plus just think what David would make on the deal!

POST 1 --> Outside DSW - m4w - 30 (Pentagon Row)

I was sitting on a bench outside DSW at Pentagon Row talking on the phone. We made eye contact twice as you walked by with your friend. I wish I hung up and got your number.

 Now, you probably don't get the "funny" in this right away, right?  But just think.  Sitting outside on a bench in front of a busy store and on a busy weekend day - how is someone going to remember locking eyes with someone?  Especially a woman shopping for SHOES???  I can tell you that I look (or maybe stare) at guys all the time, and while I look at missed connections all the time (and I'm VERY rare in that respect!!!)  I would never think of something like that as a missed connection.  Good Luck dude.  Next time, take your own advice - hang up your phone and talk to her. 

And just for fun... I'm going to throw in a fun man for woman post here.  If any woman out here is looking for a man to "break", I have your man....

Break Me - 38 (DC)

I'm a bit quiet but spirited. I do not take well to authority. My sense of submissiveness to women is based on my needs not hers. I need a strong woman to break me, to own me, and to mold me. Sure I will act submissive while I'm hard, but not when I get what I want. I need to have my attention and energy re-focused. While initially, I will listen to your commands, I suspect the way to break me is to wear the dick in the relationship - both literally and figuratively. My presumption is once I get to the point of begging you to wear a strapon and ride me, I'll have been broken for you.


WM, 38







1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free Instagram Followers and Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete